The 2023 Duck Race will feature three major cash prizes, as well as a pair of 3-night vacation stay packages with accommodations donated by Delaware North Parks and Resorts, parent company of The Ridgeline Hotel. If you adopted a duck that is among the first five ducks to cross the finish line, you will win one of these fabulous grand prizes:
- Grand Prize $10,000 cash
- Second Prize: $6,000 cash
- Third Prize: $4,000 cash
- Three-night stay for two at the Tenaya Lodge plus a guided trip for two in Yosemite National Park.
- Three-night stay for two at Jim Bridger Cabins, plus dinner for two at The Mine restaurant in Gardiner, MT, and a snow coach or bus tour of Yellowstone National Park.
In addition to the Major Prizes, the next few hundred ducks to cross the finish line will each win one of the other prizes donated by local merchants. We have completed our campaign of accepting prize donations for this year’s race, and are thrilled that we have over 300 prizes! Some examples include:
- Two-night stays at local cabins and condos
- Gift certificates at many local restaurants
- Gift certificates at local gift and clothing stores
- Guided 4×4 Tours
- Free yoga, Jazzercise, fitness, massage and personal training sessions
- Boxes of salt water taffy and other candies
And much more!